Halloween is just around the corner

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't know what I'm going to do this year actually. I'll probably give out candy in my dorm. My campus holds a trick or treat night for kids to come around to the dorms. there really isn't anywhere else around where I am

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
We won't do much, Halloween isn't really celebrated in Germany. Although it is possible to buy some Halloween stuff but it's not much. But we'll definitely hand out candies to the neighbor kids.
Maybe I'll watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, haven't watched it in a long time. Unless you count the time just a few days ago when I watched it frame by frame :stick_out_tongue:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Even though I'm a college freshman, I still love Halloween for the candy. I'm a big chocoholic.

Vincent L

Reaction score
No plans, except maybe hanging that stuffed spider on my door.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Putting up decor soon and will carve pumpkins again, come heck or high water. Will get stuff for trick-or-treaters if I can afford it. Have already been stockpiling some cool bat necklaces from Target to hand out.

Unless I suddenly come into moolah. Then it's ON!

--------------

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I'm going to take another shot at carving a Kermit pumpkin. I actually managed to make it look pretty good last year, but I'd waited too long to carve the pumpkin so it went bad before I could paint it.

wiley207

Reaction score
I've already got a few plans up my sleeve! I'm going to attend a few Halloween parties this year, plus on Halloween night I'll just pass out candy while in costume, and watch various Halloween cartoons (like "Garfield's Halloween Adventure," or "Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School.") My costume is a slightly different zoot suit wolf this year...

A little more Tex Avery-ish this time :big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
I am so excited for Halloween this year! I have no idea what I'm being yet. But I'm just excited for Halloween movies <3

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I'm just trying to decide what I want to do. Last year I took one of my puppets to the "Trunk or Treat" at my church and handed out candy and everyone loved it. So I kinda want to do that again. Then there's also a Halloween party at the Kung Fu studio I go to, I was kidding with my Sifu about showing up as Miss Piggy to it (seems kind of appropriate). Also every year I contemplate making the suit from "The Greatest American Hero" for Halloween.

So many decisions.