Halloween is just around the corner

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm going to dress up (as a Werewolf of course!) and go to a costume party at the hall where I go swing dancing. I went once before, but I didn't stay long. I think it's going to be alot of fun!
Yay! A fellow werewolf! :smile:

And winslow, I like the moviehouse floor idea, lol. Last year I went as a vampieress. I came so close to being the post-it note lady though, lol

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Yes! I love it when Halloween comes around! I'm being Spitz the cat from the WarioWare seires. You will not belive how easy it is to find a blue jumpsuit. :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! On halloween night, I am going to introduce my friend to the great OZZY OSBOURNE! Tehe, We have a really loud sound system in our car. And its just a standard system, but the bass is BOOMING! Ok, Getting of subject. I am planning on blasting my ozzy cd so all the world can hear. I mean, I'm being a werewolf, its only appropriate I blast bark at the moon, right? :wink: So yeah, thats my plan for halloween. Allthough, I dont know how much my aunt will like that

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
hey, this is the longest thread I ever made, lol

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
OOOO! DO bark at the moon! Or electric funeral, or iron man, or crazy train, or Mr crawley or mmmmmm! *gets jumped on and finds tape covering mouth*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
...Dude, why did I not think of this before?
I could be Adolf Hitler.

Dude, I am AFRAID of Jack The Ripper.

D:

Actually...

NO!

I officially shall go as a Pimpette.
With a ring that spells "Bigmomma"

XD LOL!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hitler.... not a good idea! In my city you would most definetly get beaten up. (please don't do it)

Pimpette? Haha! That could be quite funny!

Course, I thought you already knew who you were going as? Or, maybe I was confused about who that was? (I dare not say it, lest the mention of his name have a poor effect on you)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I'm not that dumb to go as Adolf.
:stick_out_tongue: I'd beat muhself up were I him!

Yes, a pimpette. Officially.
Me no want Beetlejuice nemore.