Halloween is just around the corner

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I normally wear denim, Reeboks, and more denim. I'm not a femme. So, I joke that dressing up all professional and ladylike is, for me, drag. I felt like Corporal Klinger.
I'll go along with that, lol.

But did you get your Section-VIII?

Slackbot

Reaction score
No. If my everyday act doesn't get me a Section 8, this wouldn't have a hope.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wouldn't you know? It's November first and the worst Halloween commercial is still on. A local car commercial that goes something like this:

"Candy. Everyone loves getting candy. But you're (whatever) dealer would like to give you candy too. Automotive candy, that is."

First off, anyone that says "that is" at the end of a sentence as a joke should be forced to be removed from society... secondly... Oh yeah, Automotive candy is definitely a thing. That's a term everyone uses all the time. Seriously, what a clever, not at all a complete reach of a commercial. Seriously, we have a REAL Don Draper here coming up with the most brilliant... aw forget it with the sarcasm. Someone got paid to pull something completely idiotic and a complete stretch at that out of their butts at 4 AM before the thing was due. And the worst part is, you just replace the word candy with "treat" and at least it sounds plausible.

Seriously... Automotive candy. We trying to make "fetch" happen or what?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Why wasn't boomerang playing the two fosters halloween episodes Yesterday :rolleyes::concern::mad::grouchy::confused::eek::grr::sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because Foster's shouldn't be on Boomerang, because it's not a classic cartoon?

Either that, or the same reason WGN never plays those marathons of THE MUNSTERS anymore.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thank Goodness Halloween is over, and we can focuses on the fun days like Thanks Giving and Christmas!