Halloween is just around the corner

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes one lady asked if she was in the right store. I use to do that a lot when I had a job, in fact I have gotten kicked out of Target for dressing up and telling customers the wrong things. Such fun!

It's too bad that you got kicked out. If you didn't wear the costume, then you would still have your job!

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
My husband tells me some good stories about being a Walmart employee... people getting on the intercom system and announcing that everything in the store is now a penny...

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Oh my goodness that has happened to me! I was only about 4 years old and I was in the process of begging my mom for a Dora house and someone said everything is now a penny and my mom actually believed it! So wego up to the cash register and mom hands the girl a penny and the lady was like ummmmmmm ok I'm gonna need about 800 more of these. Hilarious!

Bridget

Reaction score
Interesting constume ideas anyone? I could definitely use some inspiration before it gets too late and stores sell out!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Interesting constume ideas anyone? I could definitely use some inspiration before it gets too late and stores sell out!

Well you could get every little muppet thing you own and carry around a laptop and go as a fangirl

Bridget

Reaction score

Those are all wonderful ideas! But the above costumes really stood out to me for some reason. Of course if they are unavailable for order, I would consider Abby or Red.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Here are my Halloween plans: first off, I will be watching Monster Hits! and Elmo Says Boo! (video) sometime before the 31st, as well as listening to The Sesame Street Monsters!, Monster Melodies, and Elmo Says Boo! (album). On the 31st, I will of course be watching the long awaited Jerry Nelson tribute in the morning (but won't we all?), then later in the early evening, I will be dressing up as Grover, and going to Chipotle Mexican Grill to participate in their Boorito event. (To those of you who aren't familiar with it, it's basically coming in to one of their restaurants from 4 pm to closing time wearing a costume, and getting a burrito/burrito bowl/taco/salad for $3- which is odd, because it used to be $2.)