Gymnast

clipjj27

Reaction score
Regarding the "Beginning/End" segment, it appears that the guy who recorded the music for that segment was the same guy who recorded the instrumental song that was used on the pilot episode of the game show Press Your Luck.
I just saw the video for that show you mentioned. Yes, it's 'that' Keith Mansfield. His works also appear in several NFL Films documentaries, to name a few.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
It kind of amazes me that Keith Mansfield broadened his horizons by the 1980s and started using synthesizer music for his work, unlike in the Gymnast segments on Sesame Street.

clipjj27

Reaction score
It kind of amazes me that Keith Mansfield broadened his horizons by the 1980s and started using synthesizer music for his work, unlike in the Gymnast segments on Sesame Street.
I see what you mean. A lot of musicians, especially those who 'stay around' for a while, can (and at certain times, do) change their 'style' or 'genre,' not to mention the means and/or musical instruments used in producing and preforming their work.

clipjj27

Reaction score
I see what you mean. A lot of musicians, especially those who 'stay around' for a while, can (and at certain times, do) change their 'style' or 'genre,' not to mention the means and/or musical instruments used in producing and performing their work.