GUY SMILEY - seasons

roadrat15

Reaction score
It's sure to sell a zillion copies with Guy on the cover! LOL!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I should hope so! The dubbed version gives me the.. Hebrew Jeebies.

Sorry! That was a horrible pun! That's what you get when you watch as much Mr. Peabody cartoons as I've had! I just hope it wasn't offensive. You'd have to read the "What skits scared you as a kid" thread to understand it. Let's just say the dubbed version with a voice that DOESN'T sound a lick like him singing in a language with lots of thick harsh CH, CK, and SHHH sounds just throttled me as a kid.

Anyway, I heard it in Spanish (with no complaint) and the guy also didn't sound like Guy, but he sang it better than Jim did. But of course, Jim had Guy's singing characturized!

Love this song though!

It reminds me of a dream I had. When I was little, I just saw the Hebrew Language version, and though it didn't scare me, it was kinda weird. I was flipping through the channels (in the dream) and he popped up singing the song in sort of Mock Hebrew (I don't know the language well enough to dream in Hebrew) but here's the funny part.... it was actually the Sweedish Chef's voice singing "chestnusts Roasting on an open Fire" from MFC. It must have slipped into my subconcious, and appeared on this dream. Anyway, in the dream, I changed the channel quickly, and they had a TV movie about the life and Times of Guy Smiley, starring David Leisure (Joe Isuzu) as Guy!

Man! No more tabby pot pie for me before bedtime!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
oh I GET IT, "if i ever would LEAVE you", you know "LEAVE you!". get it?