Guy Smiley = Bernie Liederkrantz?

Thijs

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm Guy Smiley`s real name is Bernie Liederkrantz

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
yeah it is.
"My name is the Count cuz i love 2 count things!" "And my name's Guy Smiley cuz i changed my name from Bernie Liederkrantz!!!"

GWGumby

Reaction score
I still remember that. I don't think I'd ever laughed so hard at a Sesame Street sketch before.

Thanks for bringing back that memory.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't remember... which episode was that? I haven't seen a Guy Smiley in years!

I did listen to my cassette copy of "What's that Letter" on the Letters album, but that's about it.

I did see Guy Smiley's 2 second cameo in The Muppets take Manhattan too! Too bad he had no lines!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, that's too bad Drtooth. If you had seen the afternoon showing of Sesame Street on Noggin today, you woud've witnessed one of Guy Smiley's greatest sketches: the game show Beat the Time where Cookie Monster has to find three things that rhyme with "Rain" to win a cookie.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
I still remember that. I don't think I'd ever laughed so hard at a Sesame Street sketch before.

Thanks for bringing back that memory.
r u sure? what about, umm, a two headed monster sketch?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
and btw, doc, u can download "The Remembering Game" on WinMX. its like a sequel to Beat The Time. so, umm, i have it so u can, um IM on Mstrcrowley666 or Punknpuppets77 and tell me 2 go on winmx and, um, i will. my winmx name is Donmusic666

dcfboss

Reaction score
Is it true that they don't use Guy Smiley anymore because they can't find anyone with a good enough "Guy Smiley Voice"?