Guitar Tabs?

DSAFIRE

Reaction score
Anyone able to point me in the direction of a source (preferably online) of guitar tabs for muppet songs? Other than "Rainbow Connection" and the "Muppet Show Theme" which are reasonably easily found, I've come up dry.

In particular I'm after "I'm going to go back there someday" but anything at all would be appreciated.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
It's funny because I've had the same problem. Those are the only two I can find. Well good luck. I'll let you know if I ever find anything else. :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm after chords for Muppet music, too. Anybody know where I can find "Going to Go Back there Someday" "Happiness Hotel" and "Six-Stringed Orchestra"? (OK, so, SSO's not *technically* Muppet music, but Scooter played it, and I can't find chords for it ANYWHERE!!!!)

radionate

Reaction score
I'll look thru my books at home, but I have a Muppet Music book that isn't listed in the collectibles section on MC. It should have guitar chords. I'll post the details for you guys tomorrow or the next day (provided I remember). Someone remind me if I forget.

jediX

Reaction score
I can possibly make some...I've arranged several Muppet tunes.