Guilty Pleasure

Beauregard

Reaction score
I simply adore Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events!

And, yeah, I have all my teddys and soft toys in my room.

Luppy (little Puppy), Snowball (knited with arms and legs), Roger (is he a dog, or a bear...well...his green and yellow....), Yellow Dog (guess...), Budy (a big gorilla), Harry (A white, fluffy gorilla-like animal..not sure exactly...abominable snowman perhaps?), Harvey (Harvest), Black Jack (Bit ashamed of that name for a Gollywog, but I was little when I named it), Janice (a rag doll....married to Harvest), Panda (you guess...), Johnathon (an knitted elephant), Foxy, Lion, and mousey (puppets) also Sooty (but I always pretended it was a girl and called her Duster. She is married to Lion. Mousey is married to Fozx. Lion used to love Janice...but she married Harvest...very sad), Baby Bear (um...), Nutmeg, and last and most important, Saxon (my birth teddy bear, and deepest companion)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LOOOOVE cartoons. To an almost disturbing extent. Well, not really disturbing, but you know....I love clever cartoons; anything well-written or w/really lovely animation. In that regard, I watch that "Buzz Lightyear" cartoon series on occasion, and I have absolutely nothing to say in my defense. I also enjoy "Kim Possible", but I can at least point out that it's pretty well-written, "Fillmore", but the concept's clever, (kid's cop show, w/all cliches intact), "Dave the Barbarian", but, hey, it's DANG funny stuff, and clever enough, "Teen Titans", but at least it's pretty clever pretty often, and "Weekenders", which is just remarkably well-written. In any case, those are somewhat guilty pleasures, but not as guilty as some of the relatively mindless/pointless stuff I enjoy BECAUSE iy's mindless & pointless.
So, yeah....Cartoons. Guitly pleasure.

Whatever

Reaction score
all kinds of fantasy books... Robin McKinley and Anne McCaffrey come to mind
But I don't feel too guilty.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I also love the Wacky Races to such an extent I could sit wand watch the bumber-videos for over two hours without a break.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I also watch: Zoom,CyberChase,Between the Lions,The Simpsons,Endurance(kids version of Survivor),Extreme MakeOver(boys vs. girls),It's Academic

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I like watching Ninja Turtles on saturdays. Reminds me what I did 15 years ago.

ryan

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
My toy collection includes X-Men, Bionicle, Ninja Turtles, Robin Hood (Costner and Disney's version), Sin City, Looney Tunes, Muppets, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Incredibles, The Simpsons.

Movies:
Emperor's New Groove
Disney's Robin Hood
Nightmare Before Christmas

TV:
Scooby Doo
X-Men (the cartoon)

I don't consider Muppets or the Simpsons guilty pleasures because I feel they are completely rational and understandable joys of life.

HPDJ

Reaction score
I'm already a kid, but...

Lemony Snicket
Harry Potter
Muppets (duh!)
Balamory ( :smile: )
Rugrats
Kenan and Kel
Saved by the Bell