Guest stars you want on the New Muppet Show

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I don't think any punk bands should be on the show. Especially the white ones.

:rolleyes:

-Matt
Heeheehee...good call...good call.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the cast of whose line is it anyway would be good...

ryan

pezbalubah

Reaction score
"I don't think any punk bands should be on the show. Especially the white ones."

that's fine... only named 2 semi-punk bands... the difference is though white boys actually do punk good.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Thus showing just how little you know about rap...well no, just how warped your opinions of it are. I think you should keep to what you know rather than setting yourself up for falling on a subject as foriegn to you as rap. It goes alot deeper than Eminem and Bubba Sparxxx.

In fact, if you can name 3 other white rappers or rap acts off the top of your head, I'd be quite amazed. Take your own sigs advice, and at least make sense.

-Matt

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Didn't the State have a sketch about people that hunt Muppet for food? That was hilarious.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Thus showing just how little you know about rap...well no, just how warped your opinions of it are. I think you should keep to what you know rather than setting yourself up for falling on a subject as foriegn to you as rap. It goes alot deeper than Eminem and Bubba Sparxxx.

In fact, if you can name 3 other white rappers or rap acts off the top of your head, I'd be quite amazed. Take your own sigs advice, and at least make sense.
-Matt
I know enough about white rap to know it's terrible. Whether you agree or not Beastie Boys, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Kid Rock, Korn are all white rap disguised with the fact that they use instruments. Once again as Chris Rock has said, it's the white man copying the black man and making all the money off of it. I'm a musician; you're a mystery science theater fan. enough said.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Originally posted by LadyHyde
Didn't the State have a sketch about people that hunt Muppet for food? That was hilarious.
Yeah that was The State. Stella is 3 of the members' new comedy troupe. I just saw them live last week, they are hilarious.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, as you feel the need to further antagonize me, lets go over a few facts:

1) First of all, you disrespected a genre of music that many people like. That is fine by me, being I understand that many people share your feelings. You just did it in an excessively rude manner.

2) No matter what racial background you are from, you made a racist remark. "Especially the white ones" is racist against white people, regardless of if you are white or not. That is unacceptable.

3) You chose to further your opinions by using crossover groups; not rap groups. I agree with you; most of those groups mentioned are, in my opinion, the worst musicians ever to be put on record. But, they are not rap; they are rip-rock, or rock-rap at the very most. So, you are obviously making remarks that don't fully apply to your point.

4) I am still at a loss as to what me being a Mystery Science Theater fan has to do with musicianship. Now, you've not only offended me in an inane way, but you've also offended many musicians who are MST fans, as well as MST3K Cast Members who are musicians. Again, I beseech you; make some sense.

5) A true musician appreciates his art form; music. You may not choose to listen, and you may downright hate all other types of music that aren't in your genre, but a person who is a musician at heart can at least respect other types of sounds. And, just a little FYI, I am also a musician. I choose not to make my musical endeavors known on this board, but that doesn't mean I don't have them.

-Matt

WiGgY

Reaction score
Does there really need to be a fight over this? What's wrong with you two? Take the fight somewhere else.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
the cast of whose line is it anyway would be good...

ryan
i'm watching that right now!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Sarah

i LOVE that show