Grover on EC

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I may have been hallucinating but I seem to remember Grover appearing on The Electric Company one time, he was lost and he walked into a store and they helped him by showing him the names of a lot of streets that began with the letter S. Will somebody help me. :confused:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
No, you weren't hallucinating. I seem to remember he came into Vi's Diner, crying because he was lost and couldn't find his way to Sesame Street.
Poor Grover. Sniff.
I think on the map, all the names of the streets began with "S", and if I recall right, along with Sesame Street, there was a "Skin Street" (ewww). :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This is kind of off subject but the song" If Every Kid Did IT" Which was about pollution, was on The Electric Company as well as Sesame Street. I don't Know if antbody already knew that, but I just thougt that that was insteresting.

Splurge

Reaction score
Mokeystar said:
No, you weren't hallucinating. I seem to remember he came into Vi's Diner, crying because he was lost and couldn't find his way to Sesame Street.
Poor Grover. Sniff.
I think on the map, all the names of the streets began with "S", and if I recall right, along with Sesame Street, there was a "Skin Street" (ewww). :smile:
An interesting fact, is that Jim Boyd, playing J. Arthur Crank in this scene, is (was?) a puppeteer in his own right. Must have been interesting conversations between Jim and Frank between takes.