Great SKEKSIS costume!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
O_O Woooowwwwwwwwww ... *is in love*

fishyfins

Reaction score
British cosplayer by the stagename of Xaereal. One of the best costume artists in the UK at the moment, and this costume rightly won him a place in Eurocosplay (the european championships)
I was luck enough to be backstage when this beauty was unveiled. he literally appeared behind me in full costume. for a DC fan to turn around and see a huge Skeksis standing there, it was... an odd feeling. we chatted briefly about DC, and about me and my girlfriends plans to cosplay Jen and Kira at some point over the summer. I was in the group on stage before him, so had an absolute front row view of this on stage. took my breath away! well done to him!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah man! That is awesome!!! Will be cool to see the "grunging up" of it at the finals.

Very cool!
:smile:
Anthony

Dearth

Reaction score
I watched the video of it on YouTube. The emcee says there's a camera in the top so he can see. The eyes blink and everything. So elaborate... and then the girl playing 'Kira' leaves her spectacles on! LOL

Alex

SeanC

Reaction score
A fantastic costume...
I never thought I'd see anything better than the full size Wampa ( from 'The Empire Strikes Back' ) I saw at a con called Further Confusion last year, but this is certainly it.

Walter

Reaction score
I watched the video of it on YouTube. The emcee says there's a camera in the top so he can see. The eyes blink and everything. So elaborate... and then the girl playing 'Kira' leaves her spectacles on! LOL
I let that one go because it's possible she couldn't afford contacts...if her eyes are anything like mine, I completely understand(I'm almost blind without my contacts!)

Dearth

Reaction score
Contacts would have to be cheaper than whatever they spent on the costumes.

Alex