Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! I'll try and get more Gorch comics drawn as soon as I can!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, Jay, my "Dead Duck" arrived. I have to make my way through a mini-series that I'm in the middle of reading, and then it's Dead Duck time. I thumbed through it and read the back, and I love the premise. The art is very pleasing to me, as if I am going to see the very animated style you draw is about to hop off the page.

It's around $13 and had to be special ordered by my comic book store, but si far I only have good things to say about it.

So, two more issues of the mini and I gotta read it.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Hey, Jay, my "Dead Duck" arrived. I have to make my way through a mini-series that I'm in the middle of reading, and then it's Dead Duck time. I thumbed through it and read the back, and I love the premise. The art is very pleasing to me, as if I am going to see the very animated style you draw is about to hop off the page.

It's around $13 and had to be special ordered by my comic book store, but si far I only have good things to say about it.

So, two more issues of the mini and I gotta read it.
Don't know if you've read Dead Duck yet, but if so, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Forthcoming, my friend. I've been uber busy lately, but give myself a story or two per night.