Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thanks so much! I love Halloween better than any other holiday, so making cartoons about it is always a joy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Is it possible to have descripts added explaining each entry in this Mup-comic adventure? If you need pointers, I'd recommend reading through Jamie frogboy4's posts in the 2008 Menu thread. Thanks and have a great Halloween weekend. :scary:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Hi. Is it possible to have descripts added explaining each entry in this Mup-comic adventure? If you need pointers, I'd recommend reading through Jamie frogboy4's posts in the 2008 Menu thread. Thanks and have a great Halloween weekend. :scary:
I didn't get to research Frogboy4's posts, but what sort of description are you looking for? I was hoping the comics would be relatively self-explanatory, but if there's further explanation required, I'm happy to provide it to anyone who asks. Also, I try to include descriptions beneath the comics, which I post on Deviantart and link to Muppet Central in these posts. But if it's something else you're talking about, please fill me in!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Count's eyes are not well, so he wants descrptions of what happening in the strips, like a description of each panel, what the characters are doing and what they say,

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much what Oscarfan said. Do the entries at DeviantArt contain write-ups of what's happening, being said, what the general joke is? Just askin' cause of my blindness, and it'd be a help to others too.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Aw man, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Jeez. That really makes me consider how to best relay my work to people with vision problems.

Well Count, I'd be happy to give you a play-by-play on the few I've drawn thus far. Let me run through them and I'll get back with you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Jay, I can wait. Now what me do till then?
*Drums fingers on the SST brick wall in my figure collection.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with the Muppets of my Gorch comic, but for those who don't know, I'm working on "DEAD DUCK", my first graphic novel, which comes out November from Ape Entertainment. And today, I've launched the online Dead Duck comic at Apecmx.com. If you follow the link you can view it here:

DEAD DUCK ONLINE:

I'll be starting a new thread for this in the "friends" section of these boards, too. Thanks, and hope to hear what you think!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That seems ... well ... "novel" ... LOL. Sounds like fun.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm all for Web-comics! I have now bookmarked it and I will look forward to it!