Gonzo Replica discounted

ElvisMx

Reaction score
Sadly... No shipping to Mexico, but thanks for the tip anyway my friend.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
This went on my Christmas list. I'm hoping I get it. I think the Gonzo looks the best out of the bunch.

Walter

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for the post! I don't have an MR muppet yet.. I've always wanted Gonzo though.. and this is a nice step towards affordibility! Good luck everyone:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
wow so glad i got mine when they had the few days sell at amazon a few years ago for geting gonzo for 60 dollars USA money . i could still afard it at 144 dollars glad they are discounting at least to that though . i really hate to hear that they are not going to make anymore i really wanted to see a kermit and a miss piggy and fozzie that would complte a collection for me they did such a great job on gonzo and kermit .
i can see though that the cost to make all these was high i am not surpised at that epecally in these econimic times it just make me sad that it has to be this way .

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Wow! Great price. Would love to buy this but I think I'll still have to wait... but glad to know it's cheaper for those who can buy it now :big_grin:

goldengonzo

Reaction score
There were 14 originally, but there's only 6 left now. Man, I really want to pull the trigger on one.