Gonzo on Disney Channel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I am sorry I thought it was a definite Grover sighting
Did you actually see him? Because Fozzie sounds an awful lot like Grover in this promo.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Yeah, but I thought I heard him too! I was out of the room for a while and when I came back to the kitchen ( of which the TV set is left of) I thought I heard him there so I ran over but It was gone and the show was back on. Of course, I could have misheard too but I'm 55% sure I heard him!!
Chances are you heard Eric Jacobsen's Fozzie. It's probably closer in pitch to Grover than the way Frank Oz performed it.

unclematt

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Did you actually see him? Because Fozzie sounds an awful lot like Grover in this promo.
good call

Erine81981

Reaction score
If I don't see these I'm going to drive myself mad! *starts screaming and running around in circles*

(PS. Is scarecrore going to do these like the other MWOO promos? I can't wait if he does. I want them.

Zombie Kyle: Need to see them. Want muppet disney logo. *groans and moans*

Erine81981

Reaction score
unclematt said:
You mean the Kermit Scarecrow
No I mean the member Scarecroe. He put up the site to download promos and stuff about the Muppets Wizard of Oz. Thats who I mean.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Well, what I meant was by the dont spazz joke was that he was 'spazzing out 'when he wanted to see the promos. This was what I responding to:

Erine81981 said:
If I don't see these I'm going to drive myself mad! *starts screaming and running around in circles*
sorry for the confusion! :smile:

Nick