GONZO in Little Big Planet 2!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
When I rang Sony, I asked-Is the Gonzo costume physical or virtual?The reply was physical.I did a search on ebay and noticed other costumes were virtual and you were given a code to unlock them.But then I also saw physical Sackboy items also, such as keyrings, sculptures and plushes.Now I am :confused:
Are you sure they arent doing a physical Gonzo as well?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is an in-game costume, but a physical doll seems to come with the game this time out.

LBP is all about customizing the in-game character, not toy collecting. Something had to have been confused in your communication with the representative because physical dress-up dolls would be huuuuge news and not giveaways with an $80 srp. The article also states each of these iconic costumes comes with four other animal costumes. Man, that would be expensive if they weren't virtual.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Jamie. Nice to see Gonzo featured with such a prominent game release.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Jamie. Nice to see Gonzo featured with such a prominent game release.
Glad to do so. Evidently this has been on many fan wish lists for a while now and reportedly there will be more Muppets soon!

My guess is that there will be a Muppet expansion pack later on that will likely feature all the characters, but not this exclusive version of Gonzo. They will likely include him, but redress him in another outfit. That's how these things tend to go.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ive wondered if the Muppets will Appear in the 3rd Kingdom Hearts Game

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is an in-game costume, but a physical doll seems to come with the game this time out.

LBP is all about customizing the in-game character, not toy collecting. Something had to have been confused in your communication with the representative because physical dress-up dolls would be huuuuge news and not giveaways with an $80 srp. The article also states each of these iconic costumes comes with four other animal costumes. Man, that would be expensive if they weren't virtual.
You're right. Sony Australia has been more helpful and factual.For a start, it isnt a Playstation 3 bundle, it is the Little Big planet 2 game package, and it is just the Sackboy plush, all else, including Gonzo, will be virtual.Drats, there goes my Gonzo costume doll.