Going to have a baby

Rose

Reaction score
Updats for September 2010

It's been a while since I did any updates on this thread, so I thought it was about time I said something. lol
I'm 35+weeks now 8 months, and she weighs about 5 pounds give or take an Oz or 2. I'm getting really big now. I feel like I'm carrieing a huge watermelon whenever I go. lol She just sticks out in front now.
Every now and again I feel her kick and oh boy does she ever kick. Yesterday I had my arm on my belly and she booted it right off. I didn't think they could do that but aparently they can.
I'm glad she's doing well I was a little worried there for a bit. The Doctor says even if she had to be worn now she would be just fine. I'm going to keep her in for as long as she needs to be there so she won't be premature.
I would like to do the " kanagroo method ' of keeping her warm which is skin to skin. I heard that was the best way to keep her warm a lot better than a incubator.
I'm excuted about meeting this little person that I carried for 8 months now. I got 2 harnises for her to take her home in. We still need to get a few more things yet but we are getting everything slowly but shurly. :smile:
We thought a of aname for her now Thersia, Ann, Merie, Thurlow. :smile: I thought that was a very nice name for her. I go for another scann next tuesday so see if everything is stil how it should be.
I have her picture hung up on my fridge it's a realy nice side profile you can see her eyes really clearly in it and her face. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Rose. :smile: Great to hear that everything is going well, I wish you all the best. :smile: