Goin' Away - But not for long

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I don't have any concrete (or even silly putty) plans at the moment just a, "I'm goin to America one day." Was thinking about heading in a Christy-ly direction, but on the otherhand there's Toga's, Nyzza's and Prawnie's off yonder...and there's Sarah's that are OK, and Layla is in Canada...oh crab...maybe I'll never get there.

christyb

Reaction score
Nope, you're heading in my direction then we'll drive up to see Prawnie and Lisa and go to Chicago for the weekend or something. Sheesh, they live close and you're so not seeing them without seeing me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry Sarah, the Mother has spoken...*mutters at Christy*

But seriously...maybe we should figure a way for a bunch of us to come together? like a central position to a main bunch of folks so everyone can drive 2 hours or something...*frowns* Oh, what would I know? I come from england! Everything is within 2 hours drive of everything else!

christyb

Reaction score
We could make it one huge road trip and head to OK then...well where too next any takers?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ill be in Mississippi next year :embarrassed: I so scared... But thats Christy ish area... kinda... more than Colorado at least! but thats only for 2 years, then I dont know where we will be (Air Force) so I just may be around the area that this is going to take place

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh! Sounds fun! Now how to combine all that with a trip to Disney World in Florida...

christyb

Reaction score
Actually, a friend and I had a plan...wait on Disneyworld for the premire of POC3 then go to whichever park has that premire. (I.e. bum our way into the premire)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'll be doing the WDWCP in a couple years......

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
christyb said:
Actually, a friend and I had a plan...wait on Disneyworld for the premire of POC3 then go to whichever park has that premire. (I.e. bum our way into the premire)
hey yeah! Dan PROMISED me that he would take me to a Disney park (world or land) so yeah, Ill just plan it along side you guys!