Gmail Account

jediX

Reaction score
Looks like it expired while I was in the process. Sigh...

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Chris, thanks - i used it !!!

Luke

Reaction score
Sorry jediX, if i see a invite link over the web i'll send it to you!

jediX

Reaction score
Eh its ok, just been having a mediocre day is all. I sorta wondered why in the middle of signing up it showed your name. I probably could have gotten it if I hadn't tested gobs of Star Wars character names in there...heh

Sweetums74

Reaction score
I may get more.

I may get more and if I do, I'll post another one up here.

I've had my account for a little more than a week and have already been sent 12 invitations. From what I've read, Google is sending the invites out like crazy. That's a pretty good indication that the public launch is on its way soon.

If you are really wanting an invite, a bunch of people are selling them on ebay. A couple of weeks ago they were going for $50+ each, but now they are around $5.

Chris

jediX

Reaction score
Yeah, I read about that for one of my classes last term. I guess people are willing to shell out the cash for a "rare" screen name that means nothing. Ever hear of the guy who sold his Everquest persona for a couple grand?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i wanted just my first name but it had to have 6 letters. I've been looking at changing my email account as my mail.com one gets spammed and loads of pop-ups. Not that i'm gonna use this as my main one yet but i may have to if mail.com gets worse.

jediX

Reaction score
I've been using my current Yahoo one for over a year or so and didn't start getting virus spams until a few days ago -- go fig.