Glove Monster Puppet for sale on ebay

crazy chris

Reaction score
I bought the entire set of Muppet busts from a guy on this forum a couple years ago... he sent them loosely wrapped and all but 6 of them came crumbled in pieces (wow...it hurts me to even tell the story).... anyways... i spent a month with him (supposedly) fighting for the insurance on his end... and me fighting for it on my end... the post office demanding to destroy everything including the 6 remaining "good condition busts" and given their rarity and what a loss it would be i continued to fight and fight for them to be allowed to survive.

At the end of it all I didnt receive anything...and according to them he may or may not have been paid on his end... tho he claims he wasnt... the fact the whole proceeding took longer than a month ruined my chance to pursue anything through pay pal...so i licked my wounds and learned a lesson... i managed to glue many of the busts together and salvage them somewhat... but ODDLY ENOUGH...many pieces were nowhere to be found in the box and wrappings... which lead me to conclude that many were broken before shipping and packaged in a way to "finish" the job in route and lay all blame elsewhere....

But i digress... postal insurance is tricky... they obviously do not want to pay it....and definitely not in a timely fashion... prepare yourself for several sit down meetings with your local postmaster.

cc

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Eww....Yuck! Sounds like I'm in for a bumpy ride!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Eww....Yuck! Sounds like I'm in for a bumpy ride!
I don't mean to discourage you.... infact... i wouldnt be surprised if your case may go much more swiftly than mine... given that , if it is lost...and their fault... their hands are tied. Not much to dispute really.

cc

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that this buyer ended up receiving her puppet. She said she wanted to start an educational web series so I suggested that she put the refunded money in to that. I got my money back, she got her money back and then the puppet. I guess it has all turned out ok.