Getting To Know You...

Party_Animal

Reaction score
Zondra said:
YOU ARE NOW MY BEST FRIEND. lol... I'm a Python Maniac...My pride and joy is my complete box set...What's your favorite member/sketch??
YAY!!!! :excited: I'm also a Python Maniac! I want to get the box set, soo badly. :eek: I can't pick one Member it's too hard! But I would have to say possibly Graham Chapman or Micheal Palin. My favorite sketchs would have to be 'Interesting People' and 'The Dead Parrot'
"You've injured Mr. Stools!" :big_grin:
What's your favorite member/sketch?

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Name- Kevin Provost
1) Age and birthday- 21, 01/26/83
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s)- The Brian Setzer Orchestra/Stray Cats.
3) Favorite song- Can't say I have one.
4) Favorite color(s)- Aqua Blue
5) Any special talents or hobbies? Puppeteering, Foam puppet building, video editing, freestyle BMXing.
6) Favorite food- Pizza with almost everything on it, NO ANCHOVIES!
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s)- Roger Rabbit, Scrubs, Simpsons, Oliver Beene.
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY?- Swedish Chef, 'cause I get really goofy and can be unintelligable at times.
9) Anything else interesting about yourself?- I'm starting my own production company, FISH'N'WOLFE Productions, and I survived a life threatening illness at age 9.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Party_Animal said:
YAY!!!! :excited: I'm also a Python Maniac! I want to get the box set, soo badly. !:eek: I can't pick one Member it's too hard! But I would have to say possibly Graham Chapman or Micheal Palin. My favorite sketchs would have to be 'Interesting People' and 'The Dead Parrot'
"You've injured Mr. Stools!" :big_grin:
What's your favorite member/sketch?
'spam spam spam spam-spammity spam, o wonderful spam!'
I like Eric Idle.

Zondra

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
"It's not stupid, it's advaaanced!"
I love GIR...I can't help it. Professor Membrane is also hilarious...I also like the one where Zim steals the other kids' organs...lol!!!

And Party_Animal, I was lucky to get to the box set...I got it as a present cos I would have never been able to afford it...That thing runs about $200... My favorite Python would be either Cleese or Gilliam, but altogether I really don't have a favorite...You can hardly put those guys above one another, you know? They were all so vital to the show...But I love how Chapman always played the policeman/army colonel. He was always great like that!!
My favorite sketch would probably be either CourtRoom Sketch (it ends with the song)...or possibly Bicycle Repairman...lol!!! Awesome stuff ^_^

dmx10101

Reaction score
1) Age and birthday. 18, Sept. 16, 1985
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s). To many to name, here's a few, Hip-Hop(edited)-Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys, Ying Yang Twinz, Juvenile, DMX, G Unit, OutKast; R&B- Joe, Luther Vandross, Jagged Edge, R. Kelly, Micheal Jackson, J. Lo., The Isley Brothers, Earth Wind and Fire; Rock/Pop/Other- No Doubt, Burt Bacharach, Stacy Orrico, 3 Doors Down, and (Don't laugh) Britney Spears.
3) Favorite song. Currently- "Yeah!" Usher w/ Lil Jon, Ludacris
4) Favorite color(s). Blue, White, Black, Silver
5) Any special talents or hobbies?Talent- I have a business sense, Can rap a little and make beats; Hobbies- Playing video games, watching movies, tv, Spending time on here and the interenet, collecting stuff, shopping.
6) Favorite food. Mac-n-cheese, Fried chicken, any dirty south foods.
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s). Movie- The Matrix, TV-Reality shows.
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY? I'd be Clifford cause he gets the ladies and I don't.
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? I'm not sure, I consider my self a business man, always got something new to make money.

Party_Animal

Reaction score
Zondra said:
And Party_Animal, I was lucky to get to the box set...I got it as a present cos I would have never been able to afford it...That thing runs about $200... My favorite Python would be either Cleese or Gilliam, but altogether I really don't have a favorite...You can hardly put those guys above one another, you know? They were all so vital to the show...But I love how Chapman always played the policeman/army colonel. He was always great like that!!
My favorite sketch would probably be either CourtRoom Sketch (it ends with the song)...or possibly Bicycle Repairman...lol!!! Awesome stuff ^_^
Yeah, they were all vital to the show to make it so funny. And Graham was always hilarous
as the colonel because he was supposed to be incredibly serious.
"Stop that it's silly!" :excited:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
We got the box set at Costco for around $150, maybe less, I can't remember now...they do still get them in occasionally around holidays and in the summer.

I love the Silly Walk skit. :concern::big_grin:

Zondra

Reaction score
"No one enjoys a good laugh more than I do. Well...except for my wife...and some of her friends...actually, most people enjoy a good laugh more than I do.."

Chapman is awesome.

And that's alright if this thread died quickly, I'm surprised and pleased it lasted THIS long...^^;;

Has anyone here ever seen the Young Ones? It's also a British Comedy and it's from the early 80's...I also worship it.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Young Ones ROCK!! I love Vivian, and Neil-he just so mellow and opposite of the rest of the group.