Getting a Muppet theme park

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about they could make a Muppet monster-themed restaurant for Disney-MGM studios? The concept would create a restaurant run by a group of Muppet monsters (including those seen in the Monsterthon segment of "The Jim Henson Hour", along with Beautiful Day Monster and Luncheon Counter Monster).

Part of the original concept would have animatronics Snerfs deliver pizza to the tables by way of a "train track" system. Other features from the concept would include voices of Droop and Shaky Sanchez (voices by Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire) being heard crawling through the duct work along the ceiling, video screens depicting classic Muppet monster clips as well as the pandemonium in the kitchen (featuring Beautiful Day Monster, Luncheon Counter Monster, Flower-Eating Monster, Miss Kitty, Droop, Shaky Sanchez, Poison Cackler, Aretha, Tug, and several other Monsterthon monsters), and the occasional explosion, blowing open the doors of the kitchen sending clouds of smoke and chicken feathers into the dining room.

The walls of this restaurant, similar to the lobby of MuppetVision 3D, would be covered with recreations of props from various Muppet film and show and be filled with jokes, gags and things to spot.

Don't you like this proposed concept?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Its great. BEAR Muppet*Vision 3D doesnt look just like the Muppet Theater. The inside lobby area with all those props and trunks and things is not how it would look like in the Muppet theater. The props and trunks and things would bee in the attic above the stage through backstage left and up the stairs ( as shown in :embarrassed: Muppet Scrapbook where :smile: asks :embarrassed: If he wants to go paint scenery and goes downstairs). GelflingWaldo please send my and others ideas to Disney.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Muppet Studios sounds like it would have been so much danged fun.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I'm a thrill ride fan, so I guess Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker could make "The ultimate adrenalin releasing invention" and at the end and in the middle of the ride it mouthfunctions so it slows down and barely moves.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I hope that some time soon that disney will do some muppet things at disneyland i know that it is not imposable for them to do that .

It is just if they take the time to do that, all it takes is for disney willing to to spend the time and the money to do that .
i have a feeling that they will at some point, with all the great ideas that they have had in the past .

I hope that they do the swiddish chef's kithen that would be great .:smile:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Also it would be cool for there to be an exact replica of Happiness hotel for guests to stay in. It would have Pops at the desk to greet you and and welcome you with the Happiness hotel song with the muppets there to sing along. Muppet :zany: are the bellhops to carry your things to your room. They would explain why they are here and in the Muppet theater as well. GelFlingWaldo could you send this to Disney. What do you guy think.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Why Dont, Instead of getting Someone Else to Sent it to Disney

YOU Send it to Disney!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I would but i dont have an address and dont know who to send it to. If anybody does Know who to send it to and has an address Please tell me and ill send it.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I would but i dont have an address and dont know who to send it to. If anybody does Know who to send it to and has an address Please tell me and ill send it.

i am looking and when i find something i will let you know for sure because i really want to let them know about this , the happness hotel is a great idea .
:smile:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Well, the Muppets are becoming more prominent in the Parks, slowly but surely. Have you seen the video for the new Muppet Mobile Lab with Bunsen & Beaker? Wonderful stuff!

Ever since I picked up the newest Little Mermaid DVD back in March and saw the 3D demo of the Little Mermaid dark ride that never came to be built, I keep thinking that it wouldn't be so very hard for some of us fans who have some 3D graphic/animation chops to gin up a little demo of the Muppet dark ride that never was. At this point it's just an idea in my head; I haven't even laid out any real scenes or "storyline" for the ride. Does an idea like this appeal to anyone else?