Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Okay, I haven't gotten a response yet, so I'm gonna assume he hasn't gotte the e-mail, which most likely means it's no longer in existance. So, I've done a bit of work on the regular card, and have a few ideas. For one, the front of the card will have Robin sitting by the pond. I think we established that already. But, the inside of the card will have the Count counting signiatures. He'll be saying "-- wonderful signiatures! Ah ah ah!"

How 'bout it?
That's V.

Vonderfull Signitures Ah, ah, ah.

Bea:zany:regard

anniesue

Reaction score
Guess I came into this a little late.
(**** sleep!:boo: )

Just wanted to be a part of well-wishing.

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
My name is Ashly "Muppetfreak12" S.
(No one can pronounce my last name, so it's "S.")
Don't get better soon, get better NOW!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Just so everybody knows, Jerry Nelson is already better. This is sort of a "Glad you're feeling well" card. That comes from the source of the card himself, Jerry Nelson.

Beauregard, for some reason, on Sesame Street, I always remember the Count saying "wonderWul." No idea why. I'll spell it Vonderful, though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Just so everybody knows, Jerry Nelson is already better. This is sort of a "Glad you're feeling well" card. That comes from the source of the card himself, Jerry Nelson.

Beauregard, for some reason, on Sesame Street, I always remember the Count saying "wonderWul." No idea why. I'll spell it Vonderful, though.
You can spell it how ever, I am sure Jerry know's how it is pronounced.!!!

:wink:

On another note doed any one think that a brown version of this-->:zany: would look like Beau?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
On another note doed any one think that a brown version of this-->:zany: would look like Beau?
Um...I think it would look like a brown penguin!:wink: :big_grin: