Gerry Parks aka ' Doc '

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this anywhere allthough I find it surpriseing that no one has meantioned this. :concern: I was wondering if anyone knows whatever became of Gerry Parks the man who played Doc on the US/Canada Fraggle Rock? The last thing I heard about him was when he made a gust apperance in 2 episodes of ' The Shineing Time Station ' in 1995.

christyb

Reaction score
Hmm...Nice question. I don't remember him on anything though. It would be nice to see what he went on to do.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
I didn't see a thread for this anywhere allthough I find it surpriseing that no one has meantioned this. :concern: I was wondering if anyone knows whatever became of Gerry Parks the man who played Doc on the US/Canada Fraggle Rock? The last thing I heard about him was when he made a gust apperance in 2 episodes of ' The Shineing Time Station ' in 1995.
http://imdb.com/name/nm0662730/

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Since you're all over 17 so far, I'll suggest checking out Boondock Saints. Gerry plays a bartender suffering Tourette's Syndrome. It's a good performance and a terrific movie.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Since you're all over 17 so far, I'll suggest checking out Boondock Saints. Gerry plays a bartender suffering Tourette's Syndrome. It's a good performance and a terrific movie.
I just read the script for that movie. :eek: Hard to imaging ' Doc ' being anything but warm and loving person this should be interesting. :cool:

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember there was an old Nickelodeon series called, Today's Special. Gerry made a guest appearance as a guy named Phil, who had a serious drinking problem. It was certainly different from his Doc character.

VIsraWrats

Reaction score
Does anyone know how old Gerry is or have any recent pictures of him?

travellingpat

Reaction score
I think hes in his 80s but im not sure...hes a great actor who unfortunately has not done much recently