German Fraggles DVD

freggel

Reaction score
hi, i`m from germany and a friend tell me that they realise a german fraggles dvd with the german doc (hans helmut dickow) and sprocket scenes , is it true?

chikara

Reaction score
Several DVD boxes already available in Europe

I saw a wonderful French DVD boxset already last year but it is only spoken in French... The UK double DVD set has the UK Doc but the newly released Dutch 3-DVD set has the original USA doc but also the original Englisch language track, the Dutch language track AND Dutch subtitles for the fans that want the original English version but need subtitles in their own language.

Whatever

Reaction score
Ich wuerde selbst gern Fraggle Rock auf Deutsch angucken, aber leider glaube ich nicht, dass es sowas auf DVD gibt. Schade. :smirk:

Whatever

Reaction score
Wie hiessen die Fraggles auf Deutsch? Sind die Namen anders als auf English?
Zum Beispiel heisst Red :excited: Rot auf Deutsch?

freggel

Reaction score
the names are the same: gobo, red, mokey, boober, wembley!
but we call sprocket, sprocky!

Whatever

Reaction score
Cool!
Ich weiss, dass in deutesche Sesamstrasse, die Namen sind anders, Big Bird heisst Bibo and Grover heisst Grobi.
Vielen Dank fuer die Information!

pollick529

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Cool!
Ich weiss, dass in deutesche Sesamstrasse, die Namen sind anders, Big Bird heisst Bibo and Grover heisst Grobi.
Vielen Dank fuer die Information!
Ich weiss "Elmo" heisst "Elma", und "Cookie Monster" heisst "Kruemelmonster" aus der Sesamstrasse. Ich wohne im Kanada, ab ich kann sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
Elma USED to be a girl in Germany... I have an album where Placido Flamingo refers to Elmo has his "freundin" (girl friend)

The names of the Dutch Fraggles are different. Gobo is still Gobo. But Mokey is Mollie, Red is Jet, Wembley is Wimmie and Boober is Bobbie. I believe the German Fraggles had all their original names.