Gender transformation stories

Angela Mae

Reaction score
what do you think of gender transformation stories?

They are as old as the Bible days and i don't really like them unless they use a moral such as turning a boy into a girl for disrespecting girls (eg seeing girls as romance objects).

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Are you talking fictional or real-life accounts?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, if people want a sex change and they’re happy about it, then good for them. I’m not in any place to judge what people do with their lives.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
im hoping you mean fictional. i personally dont like them but if someone else does, then good for them. though i havent seen many that weren't for fetish purposes

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The only thing that upsets me is when I see a hot chick and it's actually a dude. The few I've seen irl were obvious, but some online are impossible!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have pretty much every transformation-related fetish imaginable (animal transformation, object transformation, Pokémon transformation, etc.). I even am subscribed to many YouTube channels with "TF" (codename for transformation) in the title which is fine because most people just assume I'm into Transformers with how they use the same "TF" abbreviation lol.

But anyway, for some reason gender transformation is the only one that never appealed to me. I have no problem with trans people in real life but fictional fetish stories involved gender flips just kind of weird me out.

There are a couple other TFs I don't enjoy though. The main other one being bimbo transformation because I hate how demeaning that whole concept is towards women. I am actually a bit of a male feminist myself and it gets on my nerves to see people draw respectable, strong female characters as walking, talking offensive stereotypes. That's not cool as far as I'm concerned. I mean, there's way more lovable things about a woman than the fact that she's hot. I love certain women for their personalities overall and sexiness doesn't even play a factor for me. That's why most of my cartoon crushes overtime have been on characters that aren't overly hyper sexualized like Jessica Rabbit.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Yeah I meant fictional gender transformation stories.
I've dabbled in them myself.
I wrote a gender transformation story (anonymously) where a frat boy/dudebro buys a life sized female statue because he can't get a real woman. Unfortunately for him, the statue is magical and when he tries to use it as a frat boy would do, it first turns him into a human female, and then when he tries to turn back, it turns him into a female statue while it becomes a male statue.