Game Suggestions Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Game Suggestions Thread

Moving away from the Games and Game Masters thread, I think this would be more suitable here in the Games Forum where everyone can find it quicker and it be more useful to us all!

The thread's rules are simple: This is where we'll offer up Game Suggestions. The only thing I ask is that if you're coming up with an idea, I would like to see:
1. Game Name
2. Detailed rules
3. How is the game won or
4. If a continuing game, how to keep the game from becoming too repetitive.

If it is an RPG, you should check the RPG Rules Q&A thread before posting it. I want to see a distinct outline of the entire game before it goes on, and you can feel free to just PM that to me for critiquing. It's important to me that RPGs keep a certain dignity about them.
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15183

So, go on ahead.
Suggest.
--------------------
ADDENDUM AND REPEATS:

Game Suggestion Thread Rules

First and foremost: NO LIST GAMES WILL BE CONSIDERED! They only rack up useless posts and use up web space for the forum.

Games must be WELL PLANNED and game rules thoughtfully created. In other words, think about the game you want to create before just saying you have an idea. Nobody’s first idea is a good one. Games online should be like the board games you play. There should be some kind of challenge to the game.

When making a suggestion for a game, I want to see this information:
Game name, detailed rules, and a description of the challenge in the game.

Games MUST be relative to the Jim Henson legacy of creations.

For Role Play Games (RPG) please read the rules in this thread:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15183

NOTE: Wherein RPG’s are considered, if you want to create the RPG you are the Game Host. RPGs run Monday through Friday, with a break on the weekend. I expect that RPG Game Hosts should post at least once daily to lead the characters in the story along their challenges. If said Game Host does NOT participate and continue the story I will not accept ANY game suggestions thereafter from that member.

Check back to post#1 frequently as these rules may be amended or addendums made, or new rules added as necessary.

Game suggestions that do not follow this criteria will be deleted and/or ignored.

POPULAR GAMES AT MC:

Muppets 20 Questions:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=17283

Six Degrees of Kermit the Frog
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=1314

The Ultimate Muppet Show Fan Outline Game
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=38788

kathy26

Reaction score
hi fozzie i got a sugguestion for a game but in this game it has no muppets it's just for us boardmembers and you moderators can the director and boss if we curse just put the word censored with me as the host

Here are the rules
1.if we get a sugguestion from the audience and you don't like it stop the game by saying hold please
2.and don't curse use the censored over the thing you are about to say
3.use friendly words
4.have fun
5.somebody has the episode recap after every episode ok.

what do you think?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, the game rules state that games have to be Muppets or other Jim Henson related creation themed.

We already have sort of RPG games going on. I don't think improv works too well on a message board, either.

Let's try for something else.

Other moderators can check in this thread and okay, deny, or start game threads as well, so just post the ideas and suggestions and let's see what happens.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Brawling time!

Ladies & gentlemen, I invite you to a Muppet brawl! (I don't understand why I can't find my original Muppet brawl thread I created yesterday)

The rules are simple:

Since this is going to be a multiplayer type game, everyone can fight, and not only that, you get to choose where you fight (meaning that you can fight wherever you know the muppets have been (example: take the muppet show stage)), and you can use any props that you want! If this thread gets deleted, I will know why, and I ask the mods to be considerate about this thread. This game will be great to play if you're having a bad day, or if you'd like to put off some stress, or have fun & laugh at the hilarity that insues from the muppets, this is THE GAME FOR YOU!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Though the concept is interesting enough, and violence is part of Muppet humor (when done comedically and done right), I'm not sure if this would be the best of games to host here at MC. Will listen to others' thoughts on the matter first though. So post away and let us know.

:eek: :concern: :attitude:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Well, so far I've had one person reply to this "Brawl" thread and they're enjoying it, so I guess I'll wait & see if more people want to participate in this "Brawl" of mine :smile::wink::big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We should do another perisdintal run game again that was really fun!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Presidential run game... *giggles* That reminds me of a question I asked Jim L. once...

2. From AnimatedC9000: If the Muppets ran the United States (or the world, whichever works better for you), who would be in each position of power? (ex. President, First Lady, Secretary of State, U.S. Representatives, etc.)

Kermit would be president. Miss Piggy would be co-president. (No second place job for her). Sam Eagle would be Secretary of State. Other than that, it would be a free-for-all, as it is now.
X) I say we go for it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I hope we can I think it would be fun and there is a lot of things going on that could be a part of it. I just hope that if this does get started that somone will at least let me know. Because the first time i threw the idea out and then the game was well underway when I found out about it. LOL! Should I go ahead and post some rules, and things to help get this ball rolling?