Game Suggestions Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You're going to have to come up with something far more substantial than that as far as a viable game premise.
Okay. Here's a more detailed example.

So for instance, you pretty much have to swap out a word or words and replace them with words related to The Muppets.

For instance, an example of a TV show can be called The Muppet Bunch instead of The Brady Bunch. Same with movies, Muppet Muppet Land is another one.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, sorry, that's too generic a game idea. Sounds more like just take any existing TV/movie/literary work and replace a word from its title with the word "Muppet". That works fine and well as part of fan-planning for some sort of parody, but not so much as a game in and of itself.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No, sorry, that's too generic a game idea. Sounds more like just take any existing TV/movie/literary work and replace a word from its title with the word "Muppet". That works fine and well as part of fan-planning for some sort of parody, but not so much as a game in and of itself.
Oh well. I tried.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A-Z Muppets or Jim Henson

You have to name something that has to do with any Muppet or Jim Henson production in alphabetical order.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A-Z Muppets or Jim Henson

You have to name something that has to do with any Muppet or Jim Henson production in alphabetical order.

This has merit. But is it meant for people to post an entire A-Z list? If so, does each subsequent person who posts decide the next list's topic/theme? Or are you suggesting each person post one item per letter in turn? This needs to be refined regarding gameplay rules if it were to work.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This has merit. But is it meant for people to post an entire A-Z list? If so, does each subsequent person who posts decide the next list's topic/theme? Or are you suggesting each person post one item per letter in turn? This needs to be refined regarding gameplay rules if it were to work.
I'm suggesting each person post one item per letter in turn.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I suggest you work on refining the rules, but as I said it could work. And before I forget, the game master, i.e.: Mikaela has to make sure that game play follows the rules. If the first three posts go in order: Person 1 posts an A-item; Person 2 posts a B-item; Person 3 posts a C-item; and then Person 4 posts an E-item, that sort of thing needs to be spotted and reported immediately so that either said Person 4 can edit their post or a moderator can delete the post before too many people post their posts following the disrupted chain. That's the kind of problem that has plagued similar games in the past leading to their complete discontinuation.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, I suggest you work on refining the rules, but as I said it could work. And before I forget, the game master, i.e.: Mikaela has to make sure that game play follows the rules. If the first three posts go in order: Person 1 posts an A-item; Person 2 posts a B-item; Person 3 posts a C-item; and then Person 4 posts an E-item, that sort of thing needs to be spotted and reported immediately so that either said Person 4 can edit their post or a moderator can delete the post before too many people post their posts following the disrupted chain. That's the kind of problem that has plagued similar games in the past leading to their complete discontinuation.
I'll working on doing the rules Count. Here's an example of how it would work.

A = Admiral Bird from Sesame Street

Then another person would have to post anything either to do with The Muppets or Jim Henson that begins with the letter B.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fine, just work on the rules and whether you want to be the game master in charge of making sure the gameplay flows as it should.