Game Suggestions Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Can we start new versions of You Cast the Muppets and Unscramble the Muppet? I think they sound like fun and it'd be nice to have some more games going on here.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I have another game idea. You know that Blarney Home Video scene from Dinosaurs with those ridiculous video titles? Let's start a game where we make up our own crazy Blarney titles!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I have another game idea. You know that Blarney Home Video scene from Dinosaurs with those ridiculous video titles? Let's start a game where we make up our own crazy Blarney titles!
We just started a game section in the Discord. This is your cue to join!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can we start new versions of You Cast the Muppets and Unscramble the Muppet? I think they sound like fun and it'd be nice to have some more games going on here.

For some reason I missed this post when it came in a coupla months ago, sorry for that. If you're serious about either or both games, LMK and I can start the new updated threads for you to run from then on, but you'll have to keep a close eye following the thread to report infractions or gameplay slip-ups.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it okay to start the 100,000 replies thread again?

First of all, that wasn't really a game-thread, so it was a violation of forum rules if that was its intent.
Secondly, it already has a replacement with the "How Many Replies We Can Get" thread, so another identical thread would be superfluous.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have a different idea. How about a game where we put words something to do with Muppets in movie titles?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a different idea. How about a game where we put words something to do with Muppets in movie titles?

You're going to have to come up with something far more substantial than that as far as a viable game premise.