Game Suggestions Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Ive got na idea for a game "build a muppet" or "make your own muppet" what wed be doing is describing a new muppet that we are creating we give it a physical description then add personlity traits and after all is said and done someone names it. each person psots one piece at a time.
That's an awesome idea! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Not sure, since there are a couple of threads for people to post their own made-up Muppet characters. A game where those characters were to interact with other more established Muppets would be feasible, though that's more the realm of the fanfics and the town of Hensonville around the dorms. Granted, the town doesn't get explored much... Maybe that could serve as the focus of a new RPG, themed for either September or October, where the object is to go trick-or-treating all around?

Think on these suggestions, hope it helps.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
well it wouldnt be one eprson creating one muppet i thogut it could be something that many differnt peolpe contribute to that would make it more random and more fun.

the idea came to me from a game we palyed on another bbs "Make Your own Hottie"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. The posts could only be descriptions, and then someone will have to end the game by posting "Muppet Completed" and then one other player, who is an artist, takes those descriptive pieces and draws the "Muppet."

Kind of an online game with art of a "FAO Muppet Workshop" thing.

Your elements and these added: What do you think?

Ive got na idea for a game "build a muppet" or "make your own muppet" what wed be doing is describing a new muppet that we are creating we give it a physical description then add personlity traits and after all is said and done someone names it. each person psots one piece at a time.

example: A- this muppet has floppy ears
B- this muppet has the snout of a pig or *adds a pig snout*
C- This is a girl muppet
D- *adds short curly hair*

etc etc.

if this goes well maybe after we have a a few muppets created we can start a rp thread for them each person can choose a muppet to play!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if we get an artist to draw the completed Muppet, then I'd okay the game and get it started up, turning the baton over to RedFraggle.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
so what now? should i start teh game thread or do one of you guys (mods) do it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kiera. Only mods can start game threads, though once started, they're handed off to the forum member who'll serve as the game's host. Unfortunately, since noone artistically talented has stepped forward yet, your suggestion is stalled for the moment. Dunno, ask around, post something about a Muppet artist needed in the pertinent section... Hope this helps. :wisdom:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, I'm not incredibly artistic, but maybe I could help out a bit to get the game started, then maybe someone else (if they don't already volunteer by the beginning of the game) could step up and take control of the drawing part.