Game: Mystery Muppet

D

Dil

Welcome to "Classic Muppet"'s game thread, "Mystery Muppet," a game where members of the forum must try to find out what Muppet Show Muppet is.

Here are the rules:
To answer, you must ask about the Mystery Muppet's shape, color, or job.
If any of you answer correctly, I'll bring on a comment about the Mystery Muppet. Remeber that, OK?

Alright let's get started with MYSTERY MUPPET.

MYSTERY MUPPET #1

HINT: The Mystery Muppet is a full-body costumed character.

BEAR

Reaction score
The rules are not clear. Can you be a bit more specific. It sounds like an interesting game but needs more developement. Also, this should be in the Games section. Contact the moderator Kevin (AKA "Fozzie Bear") about this.:smile:

D

Dil

Not now, Minor Muppetz. You'll have to read this.
That's right, Kimp. That's why I used this game at another category at this forum

Here are the
Advanced Rules

To answer, you must ask a question about the Mystery Muppet.
For example, if the Mystery Muppet is green, You could ask, "Mystery Muppet, are you a frog with a coddar around your neck & ping-pong ball eyes, who debuted in 1955?"
If anyone answers correctly, I'll tell you an interesting story about the Mystery Muppet. Remember, you can't post an answer unless you're one of the three contestants at this round or other rounds. And if you're one of the three contestants, you can't post an answer unless I tell you to.
Is that clear, now?

OK! Now we're ready for MYSTERY MUPPET.

Our contestants for this round is:
Minor Muppetz, Gorgon Heap, & Bill Bubble Guy

HINT: Our 1st Mystery Muppet is a full-body costumed character.

Let's get an answer with
MINOR MUPPETZ

D

Dil

Listen, Kimp, you're not one of the contestants now. We're playing a game here. I'm the host of this thread. OK?

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil,

No need to be rude, okay. I realize you are new, but you must pay a little respect to those who have been here. Kimp was not causing trouble, he was simply trying to help. Also, since you were not clear about who was allowed to play, Kimp just started participating. You can't snap at him for that.

Again, this needs to be in the games section. Kevin is the only one who can start games. You need to contact him with your game idea and he will get the thread started for you. Hope this helps a bit.

BEAR