Funny Puppet Short Film

SJohnson

Reaction score
bezalel said:
Great stuff Sean! I just watched The Mystery of Cobblestone Way and The Magic Meadow. Both are really cool. Seems like you put a lot of effort into setting the mood and keeping a "look" throughout.

What did you use to build the Racoons' tree stump house?
Thanks! I'm glad you liked the films. We did work hard to give each piece it's own look and feel. We do the same thing with our live shows.

The under structure is made out of chicken wire covered with butcher paper. Next, we poured expanding foam over the structure. Once the foam cured we painted it with house paint, and flocked it with rayon flock. Once that was done we airbrushed it and added some final detail. The roof was made from raffia attached to a cardboard structure. The log that Mr. Raccoon sits on was made the same way.

pepestarr

Reaction score
Wonderful!

That's a great little film. I found it really funny! Well done for producing that wonderful short film!

SJohnson

Reaction score
Puppet Short Films

Thanks guys. Please feel free to pass them along to anyone who might be interested, and if you haven't already you can give the films a star rating and leave comments.:big_grin:

Iokitek

Reaction score
I actually passed it along to some people already and they also loved it :smile:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Puppet Short Films

Iokitek said:
I actually passed it along to some people already and they also loved it :smile:
Cool. Thanks!:big_grin:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Puppet Short Films

DevonMiles said:
Splendid job! Would like to see more of this type work from puppeteers. Very original.. loved it! I give it an A-PLUS PLUS.
Thanks I'm really glad you enjoyed the work. :smile: