Funniest Muppet Moment

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mine was "Sonny" by the electric Mayhem, Anything that gonzo, fozzie, the swedish chef, animal, or scooter did.

"I eight the sandbox" by ernie & bert, and anything grover does is funny!

And don't forget, look at my signature! The first time I saw this one, I nearly fell to the floor laughing, and I must've laughed so hard, I cried!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
BTW, does that Kermit the forg thing appear in the next Muppet show DVD?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hmm...let's see here....

One of my favorite TMS moments is Rowlf playing piano for Fozzie who's trying to sing "I Got Rhythm", but he of course is off beat. Then at the end Rowlf changes the words to "I don't got rhythm"

Another TMS moment, also with Fozzie and Rowlf, is them both playing the piano and Fozzie is all, I didn't know I knew how to play. I also like when Rowlf goes "modulate" and Fozzie is like "huh?" and then Rowlf just changes the key and Fozzie's like "Oh" They should've had the two of them together more often, comedy gold

The Muppet Movie - all the ridculous running gags "myth, myth, yesss?", "Have you tried Hare Krishna", Sweetums - "Wait for me"!

GMC - "You're old man was a friend of mine" and the picture, Gonzo hailing the taxi, Gonzo's nose in the elevator, Lew Zeland "I've got the paper towels" Rowlf "I speak their language"

TMTM - the huggies, "It's just New York" Animal playing polka music

MCC - The rats "Heat wave! This is my island in the sun"

That's all, I like the other movies too, but I haven't seen them enough times to have favorite funny moments.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I've always found the running gags between Fozzie & Kermit in the Rita Moreno episode quite amusing, especially when Animal runs in and finally puts an end to them.

Kermit's double-takes throughout the series are always good for a laugh.

The Great Gonzo eating a rubber tire to a hostile crowd.

The Great Gonzo demolishing a vintage automobile to a hostile crowd.

"Yokels! Rubes! What do they know about art??"

Gonzo playing the bagpipes on top of a wooden pole, while a beaver gnaws away at the base. Then the beaver takes the bow!

The theatre sequences in The Muppet Movie. Lots of funny stuff going on there, right through to the end credits.