Funniest Muppet Moment

Reaction score
In the John Denver Christmas show, Piggy wants to know why the bible doesn't say "Goodwill toward men and women," because (can't remember the exact words here) "in biblical times, this woman begat that one and that one begat another one and with all that begatting it's obvious there was a great deeeeeal of goodwill toward women, you know what I mean?"

(It reminded me of the begattin' song by the Reduced Shakespeare Company; anybody heard it?)

Also, in Rocky Mountain Holiday:
Fozzie claims to speak Bearish but, due to a lack of communication, he's being chased by an angry mountain bear: :embarrassed: "He speaks Grizzly! I only speak Paddington!"
And I cracked up when I saw Rowlf lying in that inner tube on the lake. He's sunk way down in it with his big feet sticking out... it has to be one of the goofiest-lookin' things I've ever seen.

But since a visual gag ain't so funny in words, I'll end with a line: when Kermit hosted The Tonight Show (man, I love the The Museum of Television & Radio! :smile: ), a veterinarian, Dr. Fox (of the human and not Muppet species) said "If you try to genetically cross a frog with a pig, it could give rise to some strange things."
Piggy: "I should hope so."

Wocka wocka!

:embarrassed: Uh, I don't get it.