Funniest/Cutest Songs

Saironi

Reaction score
Anyone heard a song on the show they thought was funny and cute? If so, I wanna know which ones and why.

Some of mine;

"I'm in love with a big blue frog"; it just seemed really cute.

"Nobody"; this song seemed to reflect Gonzo's depressing life in season 1.

"Welcome to my nightmare"; it just struck me as funny for some reason.

"Crocodile Rock"; I think I liked it because of the crocs.

"Rock around the clock"; the rats seem cute.

That's all I can think of. Anyone have songs they thought were funny/cute?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Definately "Lydia the Tattoed Lady", as I have a friend named Lydia with flaming red hair and glasses - just like the Lydia pig!

And the Wishing Song by Gonzo makes me so sad. I heard it on the 25 years CD, it's SO cute, really sad but with such a sweet ending.

Also, We Got Each Other with Robin and Sweetums. What a cool pair-up. Really good number.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
"To Morrow" -Always makes me laugh

"I'm in love with a big blue frog." -I never saw this before the season 1 set release but it's now one of my favorites. It's a funny little song and Mary Louise is really cute.

"You and I and George"

"I never harmed an onion" -Gotta laugh at this one!

"Codleston Pie" -Muppets + Pooh = cute

"The Rhyming Song"

"Jamboree" -This song is just perfect for Gonzo

And, it's not really cute/funny, but I always loved "Time in a bottle" it's a great song to begin with and the way they perform it is just beautifully done.

Saironi

Reaction score
"Together" It seemed cute because the song seemed to show that the Frackles are good for more than just being scary, they can be average characters with a sensetive side.

"Ragmop"-Just fun to watch and hear.

"Carwash Blues"-Seemed like a song that would suit Gonzo in the 2nd season, since in the one he did sing it he seemed more popular with the auidience (he probably was more popular with them at singing than performing).

Barry Lee

Reaction score
"Your Always Welcome At Our House"-hilarous TMS song really funny and is just great!

BEAR

Reaction score
I think just about any song that Rowlf did or that someone did while Rowlf played. One of my favorite moments was the bit where George Burns sang "Train Back Home".

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I heard this on MC Radio a few days ago WILD

"Who Let The Frog Out" by the Baja Men a parody of Who Let The Dogs Out" :crazy: