Funniest count Von Count sketch

tutter_fan

Reaction score
One of the funniest skits is having Count Von Count on 'Beat The Time' with Guy Smiley. I think he had to do a stunt that involved 2 things in the sky. He used up all 20 seconds and he won, because he had lightning and thunder, and his choice of prize? ANOTHER 20 SECONDS!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
One of the funniest skits is having Count Von Count on 'Beat The Time' with Guy Smiley. I think he had to do a stunt that involved 2 things in the sky. He used up all 20 seconds and he won, because he had lightning and thunder, and his choice of prize? ANOTHER 20 SECONDS!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜
Reminds me of the when he won on β€œSqueal of Fortune” with Pat Playjacks and Velma Blank. He guessed three and the pig made three squeals. After Velma Blank showed Count the prizes (The tank of finger paint, The grapefruit goggles, And the photo of Pat Playjacks), He went to THE PIG!!! He wanted to take the pig home and count the squeals forever. And then, The Eel asks Pat Playjacks β€œIs this Eel of Fortune?” And Pat Playjacks response β€œNo, Eel of Fortune is next door. This is Squeal of Fortune.”

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I think the funniest segment with The Count was the one where he orders hot dogs in a restaurant, but he refuses to eat them - he wants to order them for the purpose of counting them. Grover refuses to budge, which prompts The Count to use a hypnotism spell on Grover to make him deliver more hot dogs. In fast-paced motion with silly music playing in the background, Grover repeatedly delivers a lot of hot dogs, and in the end Grover is exhausted.