Funko Reaction The Dark Crystal 3.75 figures

Mystic Master

Reaction score
New line of Resistance figures!

I received my first Dark Crystal Resistance figure, the Silk Spitter (spider) - huge improvements in quality compared to the previous DC basic line. These feature much more articultion (12 POA specifically for this figure), and higher quality plastic. I recall for the previous line, some of my figures felt like their neck or limbs would snap right off if too much pressure was applied. The MSRP appears to be $12, but I found some characters on Amazon for $10 - and for either price, its especially a good deal for this size figure. I wish other companies like Hasbro could release a creature this size for that pricepoint. Funko is doing a superior job in that regard. While only having one figure so far, I am extremely excited for the rest of the lineup, and I hope to see another wave at some point!​

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I would have no money if Funko made regular figures of everything like those instead of Pops.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Crystal figure order - a couple were being pushed out to possibly November. I immediately zipped to the local FYE, and picked up the missing figures ($12 each), luckily they had a few left, including the two I needed to complete a set. I don't think I have a favorite - they are all expertly sculpted. The Hunter is just on another level though. Seems like a number of stores have sold out of them, and many online retailers have switched to back-ordered status. I also picked up the FYE exclusive Deet POP, which glows in the dark (normally $15, on sale for $10). She also has wings, which the regular version does not. The baby Nurlock, is just as much a draw as Deet - I love these bonuses that come with some POPs. I far prefer the action figures over POPs, but its the Dark Crystal! I bought all the figures, but I don't think I'll buy all the POPs, unless I dedicate another room to my collection, lol...​

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I'm not waiting for Funko to release more figures, I'm guessing they wont unless there is another season, so I made one of my favorites - Naia. This character exists in novels and the Netflix series, but the design is my own. She appears dark and drab in the series, so I decided to give her a bit more color, and even incorporated a Star Wars accessory - Padme's cloak. This is how she turned out:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I was finally able to upgrade a Kira figure as well, since I had a spare set of wings: