Not open for further replies.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Quinn,
There are so many possibilities!

FloydandJanice,
The 'G' is sculpted on.

Kev,
Yeah but Sesame Workshop wants something for all ages!

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

WiGgY

Reaction score
The G is sculpted on? Why? I'll still be getting Grover I think. I do like the likeness for him.

So, the new pics will be shown tomorrow?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Over in the 'Most Wanted Sesame Figure' thread people were asking about the possibities of making the Human cast. I wanted to keep that about Muppets, So i thought id post the answer here.

It IS possible, But would probably need a different license. Also the Humans wouldnt appeal to the wide range of buyers, Only the die hard fans. If they were in demand then they still wouldnt be done until a long way down the line. The Muppets are being focused on first.

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd hate a human cast figure set. It would never look right.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
If Humans were made I would only buy Susan, Gordon, Bob, Mr Hooper, Maria and Luis. Maybe David if he was made...

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
If they made humans, I would probably only buy Maria, Luis, Gordon, Susan, Bob, Linda, Mr. Hooper, and Gina. Those were the most important human characters when I was younger...

Warrick, thanks for the answers. Do you know anything about the size of Big Bird in series 2 and if series 2 has even been sculpted in clay yet? Thanks...

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Warrick said:
If Humans were made I would only buy Susan, Gordon, Bob, Mr Hooper, Maria and Luis. Maybe David if he was made...
Coming soon ... Bob with kung fu grip and super sweater of justice.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And don't forget to get chase variant, Laundry Bob in his nafarious alter-ego.
Comes complete with magnetic fedora, mouthguard muffler, washing machine bubble-jet pack, and static cling socks for foiling Blue Bird's heroics!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I would definately go for a Mandy Paquin figure as Huxley. Then we could customize him to make him Inigo Montoya.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
The reason I originally suggested the human cast is because I think that they deserve recognition. These people have worked on Sesame Sreet for many years and I think that an action figure woluld sort of be a way to honor them for all that they have done for the show. I know that I too would prefer the Muppet characters, but I think that once the line reaches series 4 or 5, it might be nice to include one human in the assortment per series.

Anyway, I hope that we get to see the new pictures today!

Status
Not open for further replies.