Full Puppet Up Uncensored Hour Online!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea puppet up is really good, i didn't like it at frist but watched it again and loved it.

beaker

Reaction score
I should stress that this is a Rated R show, definately may be inappropriate for some viewers/families. My mom and I thought it was hillarious too.

I'm sad Statler and Waldorf From the Balcony is no more, but Puppet Up makes up for it

Drtooth

Reaction score
Out of fear they'd take this down I finally got a chance to see it last night and I have this to say....

How the frog come this isn't on DVD and we have to have every bad movie with a sequal coming out ever made to have a "deluxe" version with one small special feature that's different? How the frog come TBS isn't putting this wonder hillarious brillaint work of comedic brillaince on DVD?

I was thrilled to see that Paul Rugg, whom most of you know as a head writer from Animaniacs and Voice of Freakazoid is a puppeteer now. I think his camera mugging was the funniest bit I've seen during the show.

This proves that puppetry is an artform, like animation or theater, and not some "let's park our kids down to watch Sesame Street" type deal. Jokes about George Michael (if you know it, you know it, if you don't , you don't) and bizzarro bead time stories... now that's the way to do it. You just don't randomly mention nipples (like a certain Muppet movie did) for "adult" effect.

They have to HAVE to make more of these. This can't just be a stand alone series. This is too bloody good not to revisit over and over.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
whats your favorite sketch on that episode? My would have to be repeats especiall when they were told to each enraged