Full Body Muppet Pictures

satay chicken

Reaction score
Hi everyone :smile:

I was looking at pictures of the gang here: http://www.action-performance.com/Muppets/muppets.asp and was wondering if anyone knows where I could find full-body pictures of Fozzie, Rowlf, and Sam to match the others? Or even something similar? Do full-body pictures of those characters even exist? I have to admit that these are the first I've ever seen, apart from scenes where the gang are riding bicycles ...

Any help would be appreciated :wink: This is for an art project :big_grin:

Cheers,
Sarah.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well they do have those Palaside action figures. They show full-body versions of those characters. Maybe that might be of some help.

Klonoa

Reaction score
If you can take screen captures from video games, Muppet Party Cruise also has full body pictures of all the characters you mentioned.

--Klonoa

Drtooth

Reaction score
google.com? Isn't that where if you type in Kermit the Frog, you get pictures of people standing still looking stupid, and recipies for green Jello? :halo:

satay chicken

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 and Klonoa--I was looking more for actual pictures of the cast, but thanks all the same :smile:

Drtooth said:
google.com? Isn't that where if you type in Kermit the Frog, you get pictures of people standing still looking stupid, and recipies for green Jello? :halo:
LOL!

Fozzie Bear said:
Thanks, I found a full-body pic of Fozzie with that search :big_grin: