FS: Master Replicas Kermit photo puppet.

liquiterge

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't even had this guy a year, and I need to part with him because times are getting tough now that my wife doesn't work. That and I haven't given him nearly as much attention as he deserves have made me decide on selling him.

Kermit comes from a smoke-free home, is in flawless condition, and all of the wires in him are complete: nothing is broken. He comes with the original box, paperwork and stand. That's really all there is to say about it! I wanted to post on here before trying eBay since I know a few people on here never got a chance to pick him up and might not want to risk the stock-like prices of eBay. Plus I know both them and Paypal like to take a good % of money for their own lame fees.

Ideally, I'd get at least $200 for him, then whatever shipping costs. I have no clue how much that will be. A lot of photo puppet auctions on eBay list shipping at $35 but I don't get how that can be considering the size and weight of this sucker. But I'll check into it.

I don't have any feedback on here, but I've been an eBay seller since 1999 and have great feedback. If anyone's interested, please send me a message.

liquiterge

Reaction score
I swear the Edit feature isn't showing up, but I just checked on shipping and it looks like it actually WILL be in the $35 range. I'm amazed. That's for UPS Ground and then for USPS Parcel Post it's a little more. Also, I 'm willing to take offers on Kermit because I know how things've been this past year for a lot of people.

liquiterge

Reaction score
Hmm...$190 including shipping within the continental US? I really need to get Kermit outta here soon.

Fozzaqua

Reaction score
I know it's about a year after you made these posts, but is the Kermit Photo Puppet still available for sale. If it is, I am definitely interested.