Froud talks PotDC

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow, what an interesting bit of interviewing. The representative at the Sony CGI department must have felt like a jerk once he found out who Brian Froud is. I am glad to see the film is still on track and with the man who's drawings and creativity inspired Jim Henson to make the first movie. :scary:

Laszlo

Reaction score
Great interview! Thanks for sharing!
Good to know to project is still in the making.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yes! very good! and good to know that DC2 is still getting made...on a side note my mom & dad keep asking me when this comes out every so often cause when they started dating the 1st date movie they went and seen was The Dark Crystal, dad said the line was loooong! :smile:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
My only concern with this sequel is that I think they will end up using too much CGI and end up making it very cheesey. Other Henson movies that have had CGI have been kinda lame. Hansel and Gretel, Jack and The beanstalk, Wizard of OZ, Mirror Mask, etc. I hope they emphasize traditional puppetry tricks and techniques than to rely too heavily on the convenience of CGI

JMPrater

Reaction score
How exciting! Finally, a production update. I'm happy to hear that Brian & Wendy Froud are in more direct contact with the production.

JMPrater

Reaction score
it's also nice to hear that they are still on track for a 2009 release date.