Frogboy's trip to the Puppet Guild!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I must admit it is thrilling to hear such a powerful voice that has the quality of the album and know that she's not lip-sincing! And that Cyndi's a wild woman - all dancing around the stage. Whoever makes the excuse that they have to lipsincc bacause they dance so much has obviously not seen this Cyndi perform. The best live performer I have seen! :smile: And there were drag queens too!

FER SURE

Reaction score
Has there ever been a Cyndi performance without drag queens?

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
Has there ever been a Cyndi performance without drag queens?
Divas live on VH1, oh wait. Wouldn't Cher count as a drag queen?

I say we need Cyndi to perform at Muppetfest II with Piggy and Janice. I mean, if Brooke Shields can do it, why not people with a little more talent?

(sorry if I offended any Brooke fans!) :rolleyes:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No offense taken! LOL! I think she's a good canditate for working with the Muppets!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
No offense taken! LOL!
Frogboy's a Brooke fan? Well, guess there's no accounting for taste at MC!!!!

Now I must say that she did star in my second favorite MS episode (next to Gilda Radner), as it was Alice in Wonderland!!!!! So please no blasting me about making fun of the has been actress. :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, no. Quite the contrary. I 'm not a big Brooke fan. I found it amusing that she was the weak link on her television series. The writers would give her some really great material sometimes and she'd just throw it away. Very unfortunate. The ensamle cast was pretty tallented and I always felt sorry for them. :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
I always felt they should have had an episode called, "Suddenly Susan's Gone!" Where Brooke's character is killed off, and the show could have continued on without her.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
****! I'm sure she's a nice lady, but not much of an actress. I was disappointed to hear that the Fest did not attract top entertainers - that is - aside from the Muppet performers! I still wish I could have gone.

Today my class took a trip to the Saul Zaentz Fantasy Studios in Berkley. They were laying down some tracks for K19, the new Harrison Ford picture. Cool stuff! They also did the sound for Oz's pic, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, and many others. Their biggest film is Amedaus, of course. But they produced that as well and it was in their film production division. We only toured the sound building. :smile:

fishbone

Reaction score
huh?

I saw a pic just recently of Cindy, she's fraggin' hot!!! Hey, frogboy you make puppets?