Frog Scout Leader Kermit

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
I was on the Palisades Message boards and saw a thread. It looks as if FSL Kermit we won't be able to pick between green or blue frog scout that comes with this. I for one have to say this greatly greatly greatly upsets me. I have already lost over 400.00 in bad eBay sells some of which were never sent. Now it looks like to get my full collection this is what I am going to have to do again. I don't understand how Palisades could go from such a company that cared of collectors and its fans; heck that they even had fans is amazing. To just well simply not caring.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Gonzo's Goof said:
I was on the Palisades Message boards and saw a thread. It looks as if FSL Kermit we won't be able to pick between green or blue frog scout that comes with this. I for one have to say this greatly greatly greatly upsets me. I have already lost over 400.00 in bad eBay sells some of which were never sent. Now it looks like to get my full collection this is what I am going to have to do again. I don't understand how Palisades could go from such a company that cared of collectors and its fans; heck that they even had fans is amazing. To just well simply not caring.

Are you kidding? K! Palisades DOES care, why do you think we almost had 10 series? You are complaining that you cant choose between a green and blue frog? WOW! Seriously dude, Palisades not caring because you cant pic which color? You need to do some thinking before you post stuff. They are down to like the last 5 figures from the Muppet line, they have SOOOO many other licenses, including trying to get Sesame out. Its understandable that they don't put ALL there time and effort into the last 5 Muppets. Especially a blue and green pack-in!

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
First go to their boards and see how many are complaining I am not the only one. Second just because they do a toy line that made them the most money of any toy line they have ever done doesn't mean they care about every part of it. Last other things they worry about are like the freakables? Sure they have other stuff, but they are doing some of the same with the Sesame Street stuff too. For package collectors at will stink because they will be doing one packed as Super Grover, and one as Grover Kent. Again not being able to pick which one. It isn't about time or anything like that, find it funny how so many always defend because at one time they did care, now it comes down to money. If you buy two and don't get the two you want, well then you exchange or have to go to eBay to buy one from someone and maybe get it if they don’t just steal your money. Or you buy one from Palisades that is signed on eBay. What comes down to it you bought 3 not 2. Do the math, so if that is caring about their customers someone want to explain that?

Simple it is a money situation, they aren’t selling as many as they would like, so they are going to try to get extra from the collectors.

Example, when the GID Kozban Kermit was to be going to target, I never found it where I lived. Saw it on eBay signed by Palisades months latter, sent them a email asking where they sent to Target, or what was going on, they told me all were sent. And all they had were a few of the GID left signed and then they would have no more, so to make sure if I wanted it to bid. I would say about a month latter they made the announcement they would be selling these in the CC kits. It is business I understand but that isn’t caring either.

If you talk of the Artwork I can’t argue it is the best, or I wouldn’t have bought all of them to finish the collection. If you say they tried to give out rare characters that were never done before, again can’t argue. But if you say they care because they did 10 series because it was selling I am not the one that needs to think before I post. If they didn’t sell the first series it would have been dead. That is business, though when they do things to force people to get more well that is dumb, would you buy from a store or online store that sold the lips figure and said well go ahead order 3 and well you might get all silver shirts? SAME THING.