Friends with a Fraggle

Mary Louise

Reaction score
If you could meet the Fraggles, which of them would you strike up the closest friendship with?

For me, it would be Boober, because I worry a lot. He knows all about that. :sigh:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
In terms of similar personalities, I'd likely be good friends with Mokey, as we are both artists. But if I could choose, it would be Boober. He's so adorable, and sweet in how he cares so much about his friends. And I love his fun side Sidebottom.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
I agree. Wembley :coy:deserves some love and appreciation. But I think a side character who would be an interesting friend would be The Storyteller. I'd love to hear the stories sitting around the fire in a cozy fraggle cave.:dreamy: Actually I want all the story about her and Uncle Traveling Matt. Young love maybe :flirt:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Of the Fraggle Five, I'd most likely be friends with Mokey because we're both creative types. And maybe it's only because I've RP'd him in the Muppet Dorms game for so many years, but I feel like I'd get along well with Gills "The Maestro" Fraggle as well.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Of the Fraggle Five, I'd most likely be friends with Mokey because we're both creative types. And maybe it's only because I've RP'd him in the Muppet Dorms game for so many years, but I feel like I'd get along well with Gills "The Maestro" Fraggle as well.
Muppet dorms game?! I've never heard of this. What is it?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet dorms game?! I've never heard of this. What is it?
It's a slice-of-life roleplaying game in the "Games" sub-forum of this message board, and it's been ongoing for years and years. It can currently be found under the thread title "Hensonville City 2011" and is overseen by Ed/The Count, one of the board moderators. The basic premise is that the players all live in an apartment building in the city of Hensonville, and we have various Muppet characters for our roommates. For example, I share my apartment with Boober, Gillis and Tosh Fraggle, Tosh's pet Beastie, and Lily from one of the Sesame Street specials. Every post is an interaction between the poster and their Muppet roommates. It can be anything from watching television together to random conversations; one of my favorite running gags that I have with my crew is Boober's fear of Friday the 13th and how he hides in his room every time it comes around on the calendar.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Wembley :coy:deserves some love and appreciation. But I think a side character who would be an interesting friend would be The Storyteller. I'd love to hear the stories sitting around the fire in a cozy fraggle cave.:dreamy:
I would love to be in that cave right now, listening to her stories, with Wembley sitting beside me.