Free Stuff I Owe People

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Here's one I love:

What do you call a chilly bear with split personalitites?

biPOLAR!! Polar Bear, Bipolar...WOCKA WOCKA!!

Hey, this bear is talking to this girl bear, and he asks her, "What kind of job do you have now?" And the girl bear says, "Oh, I'm a telephone operator." And the bear says, "Oh, I didn't know you were a KOALA bear!" Get it? Koala, call-a...

Okay, then, how about this one...

matleo

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
Approximatly when can people expecting 'free stuff you owe people" expect to receive the 'free stuff you owe people". I know you once said that it taeks soem time before you get this stuff int he office, but I was wondering approximatly when. Hope all is well.

--Matt

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing

I remember you telling me two weeks ago that they'd ship out next week (which is now last week). Not trying to sound impatient, but I was wondering how long the shipping is proposed to take, be it 3-5 or a week or a few weeks. Just the general idea. Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I know I know...I have been delinquent. The hold up is two fold...One, the admin assistant has been gone for three weeks and isn't coming back. So I have to make the time to package teh stuff up and get the stuff to you. Two, I am waiting on some boxes ordered from Office Depot that have not arrived yet. I will get the stuff out I promise.

You both should have e-mailed me this directly...don't see the point in calling me out on it publicly until I have officially "dissed" you.

Ken

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Sorry!

My apologies Ken. Didn't mean to call you out- just thought maybe the stuff was being sent by a low priority postage. It was more an inquiry about the speed at which it was being (or to be) sent than if it had.

Once again, I apologize for any inconsideration on my part.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
No I owe you and Matt an apology. It was a long day, and pretty much everyone was in a bad mood. I snapped at those posts and probably wouldn't have under different circumstances. I'll get the stuff out. Things have been crazy at work as always. I think I'll get some stuff out today and some Monday. It will all be sent UPS ground.

Thanks guys,
Ken

matleo

Reaction score
I know I've already sai most of this to you in private but I will ay it here too so that everyone hears this and knows...

It's okay. You were probably half-right in the first place. It was a touchy subject and a difficult one to bring up. The onlt reason I posted the quesiton here was because it seemed likean appropriate thread and I figured others had the same question. In truth, it was not meant to be pushy, impatient or as a personal attack and if I came off like that to you or anyone I apologize. Also, to be truthful I kow you said it would take a while after stuff ships beore you could send them I honestly wasn't to be July/August so to be told I'm sending it today/Monday is MUCH more than I had hoped.

On the reverse side of that coin, apology accepted. Your not the first one to snap on this board after a stressful day and you probably won't be the last. As I said to you in my e-mail, I know how demading, nuts and crazy we as fans can get sometimes here so the fact that you snapped at one of us isn't what surprised me, it's that it took you THIS LONG!

Finally, so that everyone hears me say this and so that you hear me say this again, THANK YOU! Thank you for everything you do here. You are beyond a doubt one of the best guests we've had here and the all-time best-informant we've had here. Thank you for making us part of the ride. Thank you for listening to suggestions, taking criticisms, answering questions, running contests, sending free stuff, putting up with us, taking us to Hong Kong with you (in a cybernetic kind of way). Thank you for giving us a line of figures that we've been waiting 25 years for, forall the time and dedication that you'v put into them, for giving us characters like, The band, Lew Zealand, Link, Starngepork, and other fan faves who until now have been loved but never seen as merchandise. Thank you for being part of the MC family. I.... *sniff*..I love you, Ken Lilly!!
your friend,
Matt Leonard

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Just wanted you all to now that almost all the swag on my list was sent out today. Those people who did not get a shipment sent today I wrote you off list to explain the what-fer's.

Should have all the rest shipped out early next week.

Thanks for the patience!

Ken