Free Comic Book Day: Fraggle Rock Comic

wordsthatstay

Reaction score
I'm definitely a fan of the Fraggle Rock comics. My purchased issue shows, though, that there are only 3 issues. Will there be more?
Yes, we're releasing Fraggle Rock in three-issue volumes, each of which will be compiled into a trade hardcover and paperback. We're working on the start of the second volume now, which will be issues #4-6 (though they may not actually be numbered that way).

Grace Randolph, who wrote Muppet Peter Pan, will be providing our first lead story, along with backup stories written by Jake Forbes, author of Return to Labyrinth, and Joe LeFavi, who up until recently worked for The Jim Henson Company as their Director of Publishing and Development. The artists are still being locked down, but I should have info on them soon!

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's great news. Though, I will say, if they get numbered 1-3 like the first ones, there could be some confusion. I didn't quite have that problem with the Muppet comics... but I got the wrong issue#2 of Toy Story... not that it was bad, I just wanted the other #2.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you need artists, there are several on these boards who are published in some form or fashion that could be a good pick for Fraggle Comics. :smile: