Frazzle

purplegrover

Reaction score
Ok.
Does anybody know if they officially took Frazzle off Sesame Street because he was too scary, or did he just sorta disappear?

I know that the educators who oversee the show's content may have had a problem with how scary he was.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Thijs

Reaction score
Hmm, I find him a very interesting character. I can`t remember seeing him on tv, but I always knew he existed. He was in books and on the song "Fuzzy and Blue". Could anybody tell more about him?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well... Tommie since you want to know... frazzle is a monster and about 1995 eps. featured him mainly w/ elmo and big bird and he would always be in daycare thats what I remember!
from
BARRY LEE

Salmoto

Reaction score
Yeah, Frazzle never went. He's jsut a one-note character, and seeing as he hasn't got as much personality as other Sesame Street characters, he gets left out alot.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I recently saw him in a segment with Keb Mo. Allegedly (this is what I've been told on this forum) they put fur and his face/horns over the tall orange Anything Muppet so he can have a mouth that actually moves now. I know Jerry Nelson originally performed him, I'm not sure if he still does.

I know I've included him in one of my TMS outlines. He was involved in a Swedish Chef sketch (and the resulting comments from Statler and Waldorf).