Frank Welker is coming to Galaxy Con on Saturday April 24th

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi just to let you all know that Frank Welker is going to be on Galaxy Con on Saturday April 24th doing video chats and other stuff. The Q&A is about The Transformers and you can definitely talk to him about the Muppet Babies since that’s what video chats are about.He played Baby Kermit,Skeeter,and Beaker on that show and He’s $80 per 2 minute session.Enjoy yourself if you join.

www.galaxycon.com

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It is interesting that the more expensive ones seem to also get less time with each fan. I would think the ones that cost less would be longer sessions. Of course the ones who charge more are probably in more demand (and I'm not sure who decides on the prices), and I guess if there's more demand then they might allow for shorter time to accommodate more fans wanting to interact.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean Frank has been working since the 60s so he’s bound to be pretty pricey.

Gonna likely have to pass but hey, hopefully another chance like if there’s a Scooby Doo theme going on.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Since Steve Whitmire has been part of GalaxyCon and Frank Welker will be (has he been?), it’d be cool if they could also get Matt Vogel and Matt Danner and do a Kermit the Frog panel.

Dantecat

Reaction score
You know what? That’s not a bad idea at all for sure! You can always contact Galaxy con for that suggestion if they ever do it. I requested if they would ever do a full muppet babies reunion on there which would be awesome of course.